CHECK IN: Are you new? Get started at the KidCheck kiosk, located in the entryway (street level) of our Family Life Center, just adjacent to the sanctuary building on the corner. We have someone posted there to assist you in registering your children and to answer other questions you may have. You’ll print out a set of matched id labels for you and your children or grandchildren. Already know your way around? If you’ve been coming for awhile, please check in on the 2nd floor of our Family Life Center.
NURSERY – “Baby Seals”: We offer nursery care for infants and toddlers from 3 months to 2.5 years old in our nursery, located on the second floor of the Family Life Center. Your children will experience a well-supervised program with playtime, songs, and a snack.
PRE-K to 5th GRADE: After the worship portion of our 10am service concludes, children from Pre-K through 5th grade are invited to continue their time outside of the sanctuary.
- PRE-K – “Penguins & Polar Bears”
- K-5th GRADE – “The Tree House”
Kids 2.5 to 4 years of age will enjoy worship and fun in the Arctic Zone class rooms, located on the second floor of the Family Life Center. Your children will experience a well-supervised program with a lesson from Scripture, craft, and a snack.
Learn more about our Pre-K Classes >>
Elementary-aged kids gather in here on the third floor of the Family Life Center. Your children will experience a well-supervised program with small and large group activities.
Learn more about our K-5th Classes >>
Spring Hill Day Camp is open for registration! Register by February 28th to take advantage of the early bird discount of $189/camper. First Free will be hosting Spring Hill Day Camp from August 5-9, 2019. Scholarships are available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Share with friends and family – lets make this year’s camp the best one yet!
Register at SpringHillCamps.com >>
- Opt in to the FF parent email list. We’ll update you about once per month (or as needed) about what’s coming up in CFM.
- Opt in to the FF Mom’s email group. Whether you’re looking for a new babysitter, have gently-used kid clothes to pass on, or want meet other moms and kids for an impromptu zoo outing, this listserve is a great tool!
- Join us for Moms In Prayer. Gather with other mothers for weekly prayer time for our kids and their schools.
Are you looking for a place to serve at First Free Church? Whether you have a gift for teaching, are creative, or have a knack for keeping kids engaged, CFM might be a great place for you! Through Sunday morning worship and teaching, we support parents’ efforts to disciple their children. We welcome those with or without children, college-aged through seniors, single or married! Serve as a teacher, check-in monitor, or support staff.
- Supply Brigade (provide materials for crafts and activities; as needed via occasionally email notifications)
- Greeters at the KidCheck kiosk (before the service; 1-2 times monthly)
- Nursery (during the service; 1-2 times monthly)
- K-5 Small Group Leaders (during the service; 1-2 times monthly)
For more information contact Nicole Foster, Deacon of Children & Family Ministries: email@example.com.
A few times each year, families have the opportunity to dedicate their child(ren) during our 10am service of worship. If your family would like to participate in the next dedication, or you would like more information, contact Del Shimandle.