Are you new? Get started at the KidCheck kiosk, located in the entryway (street level) of our Family Life Center, just adjacent to the sanctuary building on the corner. We have someone posted there to assist you in registering your children and to answer other questions you may have. You’ll print out a set of matched id labels for you and your children or grandchildren.
Know your way around? If you’ve been coming for awhile, please check in on the 2nd floor of our Family Life Center.
Nursery: We offer nursery care for infants and toddlers from 3 months to 2.5 years old in our nursery, located on the second floor of the Family Life Center.
PreK and beyond: After the worship portion of our 10am service concludes, children from Pre-K through 5th grade are invited to continue their time outside of the sanctuary. We offer engaging instruction as follows:
- Pre-K (2.5-3 years) and Pre-K (4-5 years) – Room 213
- K-5th grade – Room 322
Jr-Sr High youth meet in Room 113.
Have a passion for sharing Jesus with kids? Whether you have a gift for teaching, are creative, or have a knack for keeping kids engaged, CFM might be a great place for you to serve!
- Nursery (monthly, during the service)
- Greeters at the KidCheck kiosk (before the service, monthly)
- K-5 Small Group Leaders (monthly, during the service)
For more information contact Michael and Brittany Johnson, our Co-Directors of Children & Family Ministries at email@example.com.
- Opt in to the FF parent email list. We’ll update you about once per month (or as needed) about what’s coming up in CFM.
- Opt in to the FF Mom’s email group. Whether you’re looking for a new babysitter, have gently-used kid clothes to pass on, or want meet other moms and kids for an impromptu zoo outing, this listserve is a great tool!
- Join us for Moms In Prayer. Gather with other mothers for weekly prayer time for our kids and their schools.
A few times each year, families have the opportunity to dedicate their child(ren) during our 10am service of worship. If your family would like to participate in the next dedication, or you would like more information, contact our Director of Children & Family Ministries at firstname.lastname@example.org.