Outreach isn’t an event, it starts with practicing hospitality daily. There are many ways we can reach out to others and practice hospitality on a daily basis, such as:
- how you interact with co-workers.
- inviting neighbors over for a meal.
- connecting with new visitors in church on a Sunday morning.
- bringing a meal to someone who has just been in the hospital.
- becoming active in a Small Group Bible Study. (Click here for info on Small Groups.)
Whether you’re considering adoption or foster care, or would like to support those who do, we know of resources (including the Safe Families program), families with experience, and families in need of respite care such as babysitting, or of physical items such as diapers and clothing.
For more info, contact: email@example.com
Support newly arrived refugees in our neighborhood and city through partnerships with World Relief and Heartland Alliance. Engage in mentoring friendships, ESL tutoring, after-school programs and more.
For more info, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participate in providing practical care and loving relationships to seniors living in our neighborhood through our partnership with the Schneider Building, and the “Two Are Better than One” (TABTO) monthly visit program in partnership with the Salvation Army.
For more info contact: email@example.com