We have created a Family Tables Room in the lower level of the building for Sunday mornings. This will provide families with younger children a socially-distanced space to worship with a live-stream of the service while their kids work on activity sheets. Those interested must register using the same form as everyone else, indicating your […]View Post
First Free is now hosting in-person worship services. Our Reopening Safety Team worked diligently, and continues to do so, to ensure that our gatherings are as safe as possible, following the guidelines set forth by the medical community.
Our gatherings will follow strict safety procedures to keep our attendees, volunteers, and staff healthy. If you want to attend you MUST REGISTER beforehand each week, be healthy the morning of, and willing to adhere to all our safety guidelines. Registration for worship in our sanctuary is capped at 50 people.
Seating Requests: You/your household may choose to sit with one or two other individuals, couples, or families with whom you have agreed to socialize as one household. If applicable, please list the individual(s), couple(s), or household(s) when you register.
First Free is a body and a family, not a building. We will continue to live-stream services via our YouTube channel for those who choose to worship from home, and we will keep on hosting online fellowship times, studies, and meetings.
Continue to pray for First Free. Pray for the safety of our congregation, the needs of our members, and the sharing and hearing of God’s word both inside and outside of our building.
Register for Oct 25 Please read the safety guidelines below.
“’Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: `Love your neighbor as yourself.’“ (Luke 10:27)
With this scripture in mind, we want everyone to prayerfully do their part to protect other church attendees. Please abide by these guidelines when meeting together at a First Free worship service:
Masks & Distancing
- Masks over both mouth and nose required at all times
- No food or drink will be allowed in the building, in order to avoid removing masks to eat
- Please note: The pastor will not be wearing a mask during the sermon delivery.
- Maintain physical distancing–at least 10 feet when singing and at least 6 feet at other times, even in the restroom.
Washing & Sanitizing
- Sanitize your hands upon entering the church.
- Wash hands for 20 seconds with soap & warm water after using the restroom.
- Only two people allowed in each restroom at a time.
- Follow the ushers’ directions.
- Ushers will escort you to your seat. You may not change seats during the service.
- Seats will be pre-assigned. People who live in the same household will sit together and be separated from other groups by 10 feet.
- Parents, please keep your children close to you at all times. Children K-5 must be accompanied by at least one parent at all times, even when going to the restroom.
- Ushers will dismiss you by family units after the service.
- Please proceed directly outside after the service. No congregating will be allowed in the church building. There will be markings on the ground to help you maintain at least 6 feet of distance.
What if I feel sick?
- If you do not feel well, please do not attend in-person services, please avail yourself of the online services.
- Monitor yourself and any of your children for symptoms of coronavirus before church and during the service.
- If you feel sick during the service, please notify an usher before exiting the building.
- If you develop symptoms of coronavirus or test positive for coronavirus after attending an in person service, notify the church office at 773-561-4175 or firstname.lastname@example.org