Join Us For Advent & Christmas!
Sundays, 10am Worship Service
Sunday, December 24 – Christmas Eve
- 10am Worship Service
- 6pm Candlelight Service
Open Play – Holiday Edition
(Kids 8 and under, with an adult present)
5-8pm – all dates listed here
Dec 1: First Friday
Dec 8, 15 & 22: Andersonville Late Nights
We are thrilled to be a participant in Andersonville Chamber’s Holiday Events! Bring your kids inside from the cold for a play break in our gym! They’ll enjoy the kiddie playground equipment and craft station while you regroup and relax!
for more info.
Sundays at First Free
8:45am / Room 124
“Everything We Need For Life” Small Group
Feeding our souls by studying the Bible
Contact us about this, and other, small groups.
9am / Room 120
Praying for staff, elders, ministries, current events, and individual needs
Contact the Prayer Team for more info.
10am / Sanctuary (Worship Center)
Nursery is available for kids 3mo-2.5yrs
10:15am / Family Life Center
CityKids and Jr-Sr High Youth
After joining us for opening worship at 10am, kids and youth adjourn to their classes for learning and discussion.
Contact our Children & Family Ministries for nursery and Pre-K to 5th info.
Contact our Youth Ministries for Jr-Sr High info.
11:30am / Fellowship Hall (below Sanctuary)
Coffee, light refreshments, and the opportunity to learn more about First Free
if you have any questions!
Download the First Free app!
Having this free app on your device will give you easy access to:
- Our EVENTS CALENDAR, from which you can also RSVP and email for more info
- SERMON PODCASTS, as we continue to dig into the Bible each Sunday
- Speaking of THE BIBLE, you’ll have a digital one at your fingertips, your choice of version
- Give your TITHES & OFFERING, a single gift, or set up repeated giving on a schedule
- Send PRAYER REQUESTS in confidence, and our prayer team will pray
- CONTACT US for more info, to volunteer, etc.
Search for “First Free Chicago” in your device’s app store, or
CLICK HERE FROM YOUR DEVICE
to find the app in your store.