Membership Intro & Belonging Class
Sunday, September 24, 11:45am (Intro)
Sunday, October 1, 11:45am (Belonging)
If you are considering becoming a member of First Free or would like to know more about us, please attend both of these sessions. Lunch will be provided.
Fall Is Around The Corner!
Whether you’re new to the neighborhood, or are just looking around, we’d love to have you worship with us on Sundays at 10am! Afterwards, you’re invited to stay for coffee and light snacks…we gather downstairs below the worship center in our Fellowship Hall.
- Nursery is available for ages 6 mo – 2.5 years throughout the entire service
- After joining us for the beginning of worship, kids PreK-5th grade and Jr-Sr High youth, break off to their classes to continue fun, learning and discussion
if you have any questions!
Download the First Free app!
Having this free app on your device will give you easy access to:
- Our EVENTS CALENDAR, from which you can also RSVP and email for more info
- SERMON PODCASTS, as we continue to dig into the Bible each Sunday
- Speaking of THE BIBLE, you’ll have a digital one at your fingertips, your choice of version
- Give your TITHES & OFFERING, a single gift, or set up repeated giving on a schedule
- Send PRAYER REQUESTS in confidence, and our prayer team will pray
- CONTACT US for more info, to volunteer, etc.
Search for “First Free Chicago” in your device’s app store, or
CLICK HERE FROM YOUR DEVICE
to find the app in your store.
Aid For Hurricane Victims
Our prayers continue to be with those impacted by recent hurricanes and storms. There are many ways you can help, including through our partnerships with EFCA ReachGlobal Crisis Response:
1) Special Offering collected through the end of September
- Please label your check/envelope with “Harvey offering” and give during our Sunday offering time, or send to the church office (First Free / 5241 N. Ashland Ave., Chicago, IL 60640.)
- Or, if you GIVE ONLINE or via CHURCH APP, select the drop-down menu labeled “Harvey.”
2) Response Team Trip
Daniel Grell is coordinating a team to travel to Houston on Saturday, October 28 and return on Sunday, November 4. The team will work with the EFCA Disaster Crisis Team.
- Deadline to sign up is 9/20.
- The cost of the trip (all inclusive) is $633, with a $25 non-refundable deposit to hold your place. Please mark your check/envelope with “Hurricane Crisis Team” and send to the church office, or bring it by during 9am-3pm office hours.
- For more info, or to join the team, contact Daniel Grell.