Hello First Free,
We are so thankful for your faithful service in prayer and finances which help support 11 missionaries and missionary families both in the US and abroad. If you are interested in serving on the Global Outreach Team (GOT), connect with us via the button at the end of this post. We are also looking for someone to serve as the Deacon of the Global Outreach Team.
Upcoming visits to First Free:
- The Carreras will be visiting First Free on Mother’s Day Weekend (May 13th) and we will be having a brunch on Saturday at 10 am. We are full of praise that Joy’s scans have continued to come back clean. The family will be back for several months, beginning with celebrating William’s graduation.from Wheaton College this spring.
- Ben Marx will be visiting First Free on November 12. The Marxes have adopted a Peruvian boy and will not yet be able to visit the US as a family, however they are having a great time ministering in Peru via the Arequipa Bible Institute and Dorcas moms, and Ben continues his remote studies pursuing a PHD. Please continue to pray for them as the country has been going through some political upheaval.
Some notable events:
- Anne Reid is still serving on Copper Island. In some sad news, her older brother passed away several months ago. She now also has a Facebook account where she is posting updates. Please contact the GOT team for further details.
- The Bults in Mexico are praying for a ministry van that is much needed. Praise for a boy at New Beginnings that has been baptized recently.
- One partner asks for prayer for whole families coming to Christ in South Asia. Some family members are on track to move soon and are waiting for a visa. (Contact the global outreach team for more specific details that we can’t publish online!)
John 15:26 – But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me.
John 20:21 – Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you.”
James Snyder on behalf of the Global Outreach Team